Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shaving the mane off the Lion

I have done it, "I cut the mane off the lion", "deforested the amazon".My lucious pubes have all been shaved off. Now my penor looks like a monk. I gotta say, there are many advantages to shaving my pubes which i will outline below.

1. Increased visual penis size: shaving my pubes definately makes my penis look bigger. Increased ego.

2. Prevented a pubic revolution: Had i let my pubes continue growing, sooner or later my pubes would have overtaken and overthrown my penis. This is due to the fact that i have straight pubes. What has the world come to if penis hair is longer then the actual penis!

3.  Save money on shampoo: When i wash my hair, i also wash my pubes to keep it in its own lucious glory. Now that its gone, i save money on shampoo. Wait, am i the only one that shampoos my pubes?

That is all. Very random but thought i'd let you guys know.........