Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To the beautiful girl i saw today.....


Dear beautiful stranger,

I have seen you many times though I doubt you see me. You walked past me today and my nut sacks dropped to the floor. We caught the same train today but you never looked once at me. Why are you so beautiful? Why is it every time I see you, something in my hearts pulls at me? I know it’s not a heart condition because I went to see the doctor and he told me I was lovesick. I still doubt the doctor’s abilities because he looked pretty shifty. Your big beautiful eyes look like stars that dropped from the night sky. (Where else would they drop from?). Roses must be afraid to bloom in the presence of your lips. You hair, what type of conditioner do you use because it looks silky like the mane of a horse?-which is a good thing. Your aura like that of an angel. I feel like I'm alive when I see you so that means I must be dead beforehand, I guess what I’m trying to say is you turn me into a zombie.

Love is such a mysterious thing, I see beautiful girls everyday yet your effect cannot be described by my words, oh what can i say?. Did cupid really shoot me with an arrow. Because it must have hit my right ass cheek- its been quite sore for some time.
Will we one day meet again? And talk like old friends. Or am I doomed to forever be a ghost, drifting past you? If that does happen, please call Ghostbusters. So beautiful stranger; stop one day, and look into the eyes of a stranger. Maybe I'm a stranger, but we don't have to be......