Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Resume

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Happy Hobo and would like to apply for whatever job you have on offer. Please find my attached resume and i look forward to hearing from you.

yours truly
Happy Hobo IIIVIII


      Resume for HappyHobo
Name: Happy "Sparemesomechange" Hobo
Sex: never
Nationality: Jedi
Address: on the streets
Phone Number: 911

Objective:
To become Overlord of the Galaxy.

Education and training:

2000-2006- Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft

2006-2010- University Of Harvard Princeton New York (Location: India)
- Major: League Baseball
-Minor: Only had one DUI and "one minor" infringency for public indecency.

Working Experience:
Last Week:  Self Employed

Duties included patting myself on the back and giving myself pay rises.

Some time last month: Shop Assistant
Responsibilities included checking customers out.

A long time ago: Took a career break to mourn the loss my favourite pair of socks.

I can't remember if i did this job or not.
Duties include checking old people to see if they have died or not. Cleaning vegetable people.

Skills:                              
Attention to detail.
Attention to detail.
Can convince people for sexual favours.
I can type without looking at the keybard.
I have skills that will take your breath away.
Burp in rapid succession.

Special Achievements and awards:
I failed school with reasonable high grades.
I came 3rd out of a class of 4.

References:
God

Will this help me get the job?