Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Letter to Santa



Since Christmas is about to begin, Happy Hobo has decided to write a letter to Santa in hopes of getting nice presents for this year.
Dear Santa,
How are you? We haven't spoke for a year and I tried adding you on facebook but you never replied. Anyways, I would just like you to know I have behaved very very well this year. I didn't look at any boobie pictures, stopped touching myself and studied so hard I got all C's at school! I even volunteered to help an elderly person which is saying a lot since I'm scared of old people.

I must say I was slightly disappointed last year when I was hoping for a brand new Porsche and naked women as presents but got a pair of socks and a tie. That’s ok, this year I've worked even harder than last year. I even managed to get some special ingredients for the brownies and cookies I'm planning to cook for you from a Jamaican guy on the streets. Unfortunately, I won't be able to supply milk since I'm lactose intolerant so I'll just leave a carton of beer for you.
Well, this year, I guess this is my wish list. Please don't disappoint me.

Happy hobo’s wish list

1. Angry Angus Burger

2. A real girlfriend

3. An intergalactic LOW space orbit ion cannon

4. Cherry flavoured condoms

5. For my dog to stop having AIDS.

6. A new Michael Jackson song.

That is all. I've made renovations on my house by installing a Chimney just for you. Hope to see you soon!

Love XOXOXOXOXOXO
Happy hobo