Monday, January 25, 2010

Internet Adventure!


Buckle up readers of Happyhobo's blog, your life just got a little more interesting. I received this email yesterday. It was emailed to me by an anonymous person-by that i mean anonymous@hotmail.com. Help me solve the puzzle!

Dear Happyhobo, you must help me!
My name is Gabriel, as i write this, i can hear them coming, I do not have much time. I have come to deliver this message but i fear our enemies will intercept this email. I know only you can help me and only you can find out the message. Scattered through the great world of the internet, i have left clues to what the message is. Please, figure it out and help me!

First Clue:
Your very first clue lies in finding Chuck Norris,
with the biggest search engine "google"
Do you feel lucky punk?
Tell me the colour of the first sentence.
Proceed with the answer for your next clue.

That is all he wrote. The next blog post  I will figure it out as we unravel this mystery!