Friday, January 15, 2010

why I have not been blogging


Dear readers, lately I have been extremely sloppy in adding blog posts. This is due to what I believe menopause. Lately I have been undergoing extreme menopause symptoms. To the shrinks out there, please help me diagnose my situation!


Possible reasons to why I am undergoing menopause at such young age

1. Career changes- I have undergone 3 career changes in the last 5 months. All of these careers are all performance based therefore adding lots of undue pressure. I have gone from sportsman to salesman and now to real estate. If I don't sell, I don't get paid. This is really not my fault since if my bosses weren’t such a cheapskate; I wouldn’t have to change jobs.

2. Bible cock blockage- I will admit it, I am experiencing sexual frustration. With work consuming most all my time, I have no social life. So unless I find a wife, I will not be able to have sex. If only love came in vending machines.....wait, the Japanese have that already right!

3. Freaking birds- Every morning at precisely sunrise, some freaking inbred thought it would be wise to construct a farm in the middle of his backyard (in the city) and breed a few chickens. The only chicken I want to see is those nuggets lying on a plate with sauce next to it. Coupled with a few crows that land on my tree and you can guess why I don't need an alarm.

These are reasons on why I can't blog posts as often. I know they are excuses and people in Africa and Iraq have to dodge bullets and genocide so they can blog post but hey I am very fragile ok?