Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers 2 review


Well, recently my social life got reactivated, only for one day though so me and a few other humans went to see what all the hype was about with the new Transformers movie. After spending 150 minutes and at the cost of $15.50 aud. I must say the movie has had a profound impact upon me. First thing i noticed was after hearing all the sound effects, i couldn't communicate with my friends effectively and had to resort to hand signals, during the movie a old man left abruptly and my guess was all the sound effects must have triggered a flashback of nam. so war veterans beware! Transformers 2 is a real man manly male movie. It includes everything a man(normal male) can want-hot girls,hot cars and lots of action. the movie is however devoid of a plot but who cares, its big robots pounding each other! Watching Transformers 2 has definitely increased my muscle mass, testosterone levels and penis size. No movie gets more manly than Transformers. Society should use this movie to turn homos(aka-"metro sexual","skinny males","manbags") into real testosterone pumped gorillas, i think one of my friends grew a beard and had hair in places never seen before!. Straight after watching Transformers, we went to play lazer tag and what can i say-i kicked butt. I nearly melee a guy in the face as it was a natural response from playing too much video games. I should have also brought a knife as it is a well known fact that you run faster with a knife.