Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Post-so much anger!!!!!!

Hey, welcome to my blog! My names Rhett and i have a rage problem, i have attended numerous anger managment classes but they only made me more angry, sometimes i get horny when i get angry but that is not relevant here. The point is, im pissed and my shrink recommended i write things down to vent my fury. Little things in life pee me off and makes my nipples tingle. I will update this blog everyday as a way for free therapy. Excuse any spelling errors because when i get angry my hands shake and tingling nipples are not a very good sensation to be experiencing.

It's been 4 minutes since i started this blog and already my nipples are tingling. Here i am trying to make a blog about anger and i reach the template page, guess what? its a freaking communist swtting! there is only a few designs that i can choose. So let me see, black...nope thats for emo's. Squares and Circle designs mmmmm let me think, is this a freaking math class???? so what options am i left with? Only one left, and that is pink. I guess since its closest to red and red symbolises anger?. Ok now im here writing and somethings wrong with the page, javascript isn't loading or something and the page keeps on flickering and reloading. What the hell is java script?, last time i checked java was something you get at starbucks! Anyways,gotta go boxing now so im sure something will pee me off at the gym.