Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What has blogging taught me



Well after 4 months of blogging, I have learnt many things. Well no not really, I haven't learnt anything but at least it sounds like I'm making progress.

I guess these points helped me realise something.

1. Blogging will not pay you. Originally I wanted to blog just so I can write down the weird stuff that I experience. Then I realised people were making money from it, then I realised that no, only a select few make money, then I realised I had mayonnaise on my shirt and attempted to lick it off.

2. Blogging is only half the battle, getting people to read it was much more difficult. I had to become a ewhore and whore myself onto forums and other whatnot in order to get other bloggers to read my stuff. Kinda like an exchange, I kick your back, you kick mine.... (Kick?????)

3. In order for crap to happen to me, I must first move in order to get crap done to me. That was the first mistake at the start of me blogging. Id just sit in my chair waiting for stuff to happen but according to happy hobos first law-for shit to happen to you, you must first party naked. So off I went to the real world. I even to move(something I don't like doing)! Although that did burn off some calories.

Well, my next goal is to get a domain name so search engines can find me easier. But in order to do that, I would need money. Well good readers-if you have any extra change feel free to donate to me. If you’re old and senile, also feel free to "contribute" and "invest" in this blog because I promise you, my bank in Nigeria will make you a millionaire in a short 1 month. Feel free to also comment on my blog posts, you can do it anonymously if you want to yell abuse at me.
From now on, i'm also going to improve the quality of my articles so it sounds more professional. (Ha-ha yeah right). Please bear with reworded articles and fixed spelling and grammar problems. (Thank god for spell-check).

Anyways, you guys be good and have a great day!