Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Own Song


Caption: Looking constipated is a face most singers make
Back in my days when Pluto was still a planet, lots of music artist made it big time with their good voices and poetic lyrics. Nowadays, I guess you just sleep with a producer and instant stardom!!! Thanks to digital enhancement, anybody can be a star as long as you have the looks and charisma to pull it off. Lyrics begin talking about going bonkers, a song about paparazzi (wtf?), and a song about fast food? What next, are they going to start singing about going shopping next? It’s ok though, as always, happy hobo’s blog will provide the next top chart hitting song. Well just the lyrics at least; Id sing it myself though I sound like a person whose just inhaled lots of helium with a nasal twang and a lisp also suffering a bad case of tourettes.
I like them real bouncy by Happy Hobo.

(Imagine to the tune of Basshunter I can walk on water)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA One day when I was
Walking
I saw a beautiful
f^$&ing nice big round bouncy
Ass
Is this a dream from smoking
grass?

I couldn’t believe what
Id seen
I was really
really keen
now i cant find words
that rhyme
this song must finish
in time
Repeat 9000 times.