Thursday, June 4, 2009

The sex test part 2


10.00am- leave for gym. Johnny Boy enters hibernation as cold weather surrounds me. Reach the warmth of the gym, Johnny Boy still very shy and sleepy from hibernation.

SEXPOINTS -2

10.16am-Go inside the gym. Suddenly pictures of perfect female bodies surround me, hot women in tight gym clothes strut past me. Johnny boy starts getting very very excited and restless. I make my way to gym change room. Smell of sweat and huge male bodies surround me. Johnny boy sends message to brain-"hurry up, lets get outta here, i want to seeeeee". With only enough blood to pump either the brain or Johnny boy i make haste and start working out in good view of the exercise machines with all the hot women on them. As i am lifting, i cannot focus, i watch as the rear sides and breasts bounce up and down, up and down. As if in slow motionnnnnn. I try not to look but by now Johnny boy had committed mutiny and controlled the entire body. What wasn't helping was the techno music being played and the videos of hot babes in even skinnier clothing. Brain enters damage control and starts imagining pictures of poo and other things that makes me puke. Luckily i have great imagination and johnny boy is forced back into line.

SEXPOINTS +150

fast forward..........nothing exciting......unless you want to hear about my toilet habits..............
5.00pm- Go play tennis. What can i say, Johnny boy gains some weight and it really is hard running around with Johnny boy hitting my legs. Should have worn better underpants. NO hot girls playing tennis today, only a bunch of old men.

SEXPOINTS -10

8.00pm- turn on Internet. I must have got a virus from *cough ahem using google because naked women pictures keep popping up.

SEXPOINTS +15

I feel like i have just written a report. But i guess this is all the sex exposed to me in one single day. By the end of the day, my hand starts to look really sexy to me ;) (im going to have sex with it)