Monday, June 1, 2009

The sex test part. 1



Today at the mall, i realised something really interesting. I did not notice this until today but there is so much sex and lust in today's society that there is enough for you to just stop there and do whatever you do when you are aroused, no wonder Borat couldn't control himself! Maybe you've realised it, maybe not but i am going to conduct a sex test and see how much sex i am exposed to in one single day. I will refer to my male anatomy as Johnny boy.

8am-Wake up,as soon as i lift my head,i see picture of half naked chicks on the wall(not chickens by the way,I'm not into that stuff!). I already have morning wood so this picture makes no difference. SEXPOINTS+1

9am-eating breakfast,reading newspaper. See advertisement for bras and hot women models. Johnny boy gets a little excited but not enough for him to move too much. I focus on picture of the three rice bubble gnomes or whatever they are. Immediately Johnny goes back to sleep. New feeling takes place-anger. The three things pee me off with their shrill voices and jumping around.

SEXPOINTS +3

9.30am-Watch TV. Watch documentary on discovery channel about insect mating habits. Johnny boy is angry and wants to leave. (remember i told you, i am not into that stuff.)

SEXPOINTS -2

10.00am-Leave for gym...................................... TO be continued in next post.

So far in the two hours i have been awake,i have already been aroused twice. I am heterosexual so homosexual results may differ for all the scientists out there.